Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Malerie!

I hope you know how much I enjoy having a little sister.

When you were little, Thanks for:
- reading books with me
-helping me with whatever I needed help with
- being pleasant and happy
-always sitting between me and my friends that were boys.
-being a constant companion . You were always there when I needed extra love.

Now, Thanks for:
-being a good example to my kids, and loving them
-confiding in me, and giving me advice
-following your dreams
-marrying right
-being a good wife

Malerie, you are wonderful with so many talents. You are beautiful. You have so much impact on the lives you touch. Thanks for touching my life in the way do.
Love,
Jess

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jess! You are so thoughtful and kind. You are a great example for me!!! Even though there are a few years between us, I'm glad we're still close. I remember when you'd come home for the weekend and sleep in the guest room, you'd let me sleep with you and we'd sing disney songs in bed!!! That had to be annoying...sorry! And I remember when you'd let me help you study for your classes. That always made me feel older and really important. Thanks for being such a great friend. We have an awesome family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home