Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Ryan

I have thoroughly enjoyed being your sister. I have wonderful memories of you like:
-playing kickball with you down in the meadow.
-You were so easy going that if I wanted to play basketball, you would play with me. If I wanted to go down to the "crick":), you would gladly come, If I wanted to draw, we would do that. Maybe that's why we got along so well.
-Your different hairstyles. Your black room. Your music (similar to mine).
-Riding bikes together. Again, I could ask you to do anything and you would be game.
-Working out together
-The day you brought Afton to our apt. in South Jordan. Of course I loved her right away, and thought to myself "finally, a girl he actually adores"
-Living close to you and Afton. I definitely miss that.

Ryan, you are such a good brother. I can honestly say I can't remember you and I ever fighting (other than the Oprah conversation, which I have apologized for :) Thanks for being such a good man, husband, dad, brother. You are a great example for my children.
Have a Great day!
Love, Jess

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks Jess, your a peach. What a nice birthday tribute. Those were good times, but there will be many more good times in the future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home